we want your flowers to last
Here are some tips that will make your flowers last
setp 1 · Prepare
- Fill a vase with fresh water and stir in the flower food. Choose a vase which support your stems, we recommend a jug.
- If your bouquet contains roses, they may have brownish guard petals around them, gently pill these off from the base
STEP 2 · ARRANGE
- Cut your stems at a 45° angle, removing 1-2 inches. If your bloomslook a little droopy, don’t worry, a drink will perk them up in 24 hours.
- Remove any leaves from the stem that fall below the waterline.
STEP 3 · ENJOY
- Gorgeous! Just remember to refresh thewater & trim stems 0.4 inches every 3days.- Avoid direct sunlight, radiators & fruit forlong flower life.- Some late bloomers can take 24-48hours.
Subscribe to our newsletter & get 10% Off on your first order